amore's mansion

Sunday, August 20, 2006

I was working at my friends cafe again today.

Unfortunately, despite our chat on wednesday, I have decided we are not suitable for working together. The cafe has proved to be far more work than either of us expected, and is very frantic and stressful. We initially thought our hours would be 10 til 2ish, however its ending up being 9 til 4 or 5.

My friend used to run a cafe with her daughter a few years ago and their brains are syncronised to work together as a well oiled machine. However, I dont have a crystal ball, and I'm unable to telepathically know what my friend wants me to do. With it being so busy she doesn't have enough time to explain what she wants and we both end up snapping at each other. :O(

Im glad I have decided what to do now, it has been quite stressful this week because I didn't want to let my friend down, especially with it being so hectic. But our friendship means alot, and I think it would be jeopardized if we continued to work together in those circumstances.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:45 am, Blogger Hellbelle said…

    Cute kitty photos!

    My new cat likes to sleep behind our toilet. They are very strange little creatures :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home