amore's mansion

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I've finished the plastic handbag.

I made it with one handle and a crocheted toggle 'n loop as a closure.




I am pleased with it, but I'm not sure if I will use it.

It doesn't feel as strong as I would like it to when I put a couple of things in it.

I need to see if there is any way of strenthening it.

Usually when I knit a bag I always line it and strengthen the strap/handle with fabric as knitting can be stretchy.

I thought I'd also show you another couple of pics of my gorgeous cat. :O)




3 Comments:

  • At 7:51 pm, Blogger Andria said…

    Great bag! I really like the way that the 'Morrisons' bit has come out in clumps. I look forward to seeing it in real life.

     
  • At 9:07 am, Blogger hellomango said…

    That is great! I keep wanting to make one of these but never quite get around to it. You have inspired me to get on with it!

     
  • At 8:19 am, Blogger Wye Sue said…

    change the black for ginger and that's my cat - he loves the back of my chair as well !!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home